A gas explosion in an apartment house in Tver was on video (3 photo + 1 video)

X7eQYt5wQc4---Copy.jpg

On the morning of 2 January in one of the apartments of the house №19 along the Boulevard Gusev in Tver has occurred explosion of household gas. It all happened when living in the apartment the woman started to cook back of a Breakfast for my husband. Affected owners of the apartment were quickly taken to hospital.

The incident occurred in one of the apartments on the third floor of a residential building at 6:20 am . In the result of emergency suffered two people. A man and a woman received second-degree burns, are quickly delivered to the medical institution, the building was evacuated about fifty people.
[embedded content]
The gas exploded at the moment when the landlady tried to cook her husband who came from work.

The house was damaged – the blast blew out window frames and concrete fence of the loggia, in the course of the inspection it was found the cracks in the ceiling, floor and external wall.

Добавить комментарий